Business Operations Trainee
|Job Title:||Business Operations Trainee||Number of Positions:||05|
|Annual CTC:||1.5 to 2 Lk||Position Type:||Fulltime|
|HR Contact:||HR Contact||Date Posted:||08/09/23|
|Will Train Applicant(s):||Yes||Posting Expires:||08/10/23|
Business Operation Trainee will be completing all assigned tasks, which may include, performing duties in different departments, gaining knowledge of operations, learning how to handle disputes, attending meetings and workshops, traveling to other offices, providing support and suggestions for improvement, updating records, and preparing documentation. You should also be able to complete any required evaluations. To be successful in this role you should have superb attention to detail and be able to promptly identify problems.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work on different functions in the Organization with team
- Update and maintain process documentation and standard operating procedures from time to time by taking input from respective subject matter experts Assist supervisor in development of reports and other basic tasks assigned from time to time.
- Decision-making aptitudes are based on given guidelines and in ambiguous contexts.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Non-Tech – Undergraduates, Graduates, and Postgraduates (12th pass, Diploma, BA, B com, M Com, MBA)
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- Computer skills (Excel, MS office word, PPT, internet navigation)
- Strong written and oral English communication
- Good cognitive abilities
- Attention to detail.
- Interested in reading.
- Confident in speaking with stake holders.
- Quick Learner and good with time management.
- A result-driven and organized individual.
- Strong convincing skills
- Perform under pressure and multitasking.
- Demonstrate excellent leadership skills.
- Commitment in delivering and desire to outshine.
- Smart Analytical and logical skills.
At Star Knowledge, we provide access to high-level Software, Engineering, and Business Consulting talent that focuses on SMBs and public sector agencies globally. Our professional services enable customers to attain or maintain thriving and relevant businesses by ensuring a level of outcome certainty that other service providers are unable to match.