|Job Title:||Android Developer||Number of Positions:||2|
|Department/Group:||Development||Experience Level||1 to 3 years|
|Annual CTC:||Position Type:||Fulltime|
|HR Contact:||HR Contact||Date Posted:||06/02/23|
|Will Train Applicant(s):||No||Posting Expires:||06/03/23|
This role requires a flexible android developer to create novel apps that meet the needs of our target audience. To this end, the android developer’s responsibilities include writing and proofreading code, liaising with co-workers within and outside of their department, and monitoring customers’ feedback. Over time, you will also be required to create app updates.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conceptualizing and formulating apps that are suitable for use on all types of Android devices.
- Implementing measures to safeguard users’ data.
- Ensuring that the construction and presentation of your apps are congruent with the company’s standards.
- Proofreading your code and correcting mistakes before each app is released.
- Monitoring app reviews to detect areas for improvement.
- Creating app updates, including bug fixes and additional features, for release.
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android application to back-end and remote services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, asynchronous task, FCM push notification and performance tuning.
- Experience with Core Java, Kotlin, OOPs design, Retrofit, RxJava and Espresso test framework.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and third-party libraries.
- Strong understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Published at least one app on Play Store.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Diploma, Graduate, Postgraduate, Engineering (E&C, Mech, IS, CS)
MUST HAVE SKILLS
Android Architecture, Kotlin/ React Native, RxAndroid
- Proficiency in Java, Kotlin, or C++.
- Ability to use the Android Studio, including the Android SDK, with ease.
- Prior experience as an android developer will be advantageous.
- Confident in speaking with stake holders.
- Prior experience on Cross-Platform like Flutter, Xamarin will be advantageous.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
At Star Knowledge, we provide access to high-level Software, Engineering, and Business Consulting talent that focuses on SMBs and public sector agencies globally. Our professional services enable customers to attain or maintain thriving and relevant businesses by ensuring a level of outcome certainty that other service providers are unable to match.