Migration From Salesforce To Dynamics 365 CRM
6 FEB 2018
The ClientThe client is one of the leading IT consulting companies in the USA.
The NeedThe client was leveraging Salesforce as their CRM solution and wanted to migrate from Salesforce to Dynamics 365 CRM (D365 Sales) for seamless integration with Microsoft stack, avoid hidden costs, and high license costs. Following were the needs of the client:
- To replace the existing CRM system to address their needs and improve coordination of the overall sales, marketing, and customer service efforts.
- To bring across all the data that was present in the existing Salesforce system to Dynamics 365 CRM without data loss and without interrupting their current work while the migration is in progress.
Star Knowledge’s team of Dynamics 365 CRM consultants implemented Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales for the client and migrated the data from Salesforce to D365 without interrupting their current work, any downtime, and data loss.
Results & benefits obtainedFollowing were the benefits obtained after implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution:
- The successful migration of accounts, contacts, notes, activities, and attachments from Salesforce CRM and we provided our client with a concrete, familiar CRM foundation.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides a complete view of the customer for sales, marketing, and other activities, personal view as per users affectedly improved customer satisfaction.
- MS CRM Advanced Find searching ability allows CRM users to effortlessly query any information stored in Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and also add any related columns as per user needs in the search result.
- Communication is enhanced throughout the organization and improved access to the information and Data
Star Knowledge is a Microsoft Partner with over a decade of experience in delivering custom business solutions around Microsoft technologies. Our Microsoft consultants carry years of experience in Dynamics 365 customer engagement and D365 Sales (CRM) consulting services. When you’re looking to hire consultants for deployment or migration to Dynamics 365, Star Knowledge can help you in your unique business needs.
Our Related Posts
There’s a lot of good work being done within organizations to enhance staff engagement and to help employees be more productive. For starters….