Dot Net Developer
|Job Title:||Dot Net Developer||Number of Positions:||4|
|Department/Group:||Development||Experience Level||2 to 4 Years|
|Annual CTC:||Position Type:||Fulltime|
|HR Contact:||HR Contact||Date Posted:||06/09/23|
|Will Train Applicant(s):||No||Posting Expires:||06/10/23|
We need an organized, ambitious .NET developer to generate software using .NET’s infrastructure. The .NET developer’s duties include sourcing project requirements, deciding on the most appropriate software solutions, and ensuring that developments are error-free. You should also ensure that the final products are well-presented and engaging.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Should have strong working knowledge of building Web application using ASP.NET, C# & MVC
- Should have working knowledge on Unit-Test case in .Net using N-Unit, Mock Testing
- Should have hands on working on SQL Server
- Should be Strong in writing Queries and Stored Procedures
- Should have good understanding of Object-Oriented Concepts
- Good Knowledge of MS Office – Word and Excel
- Excellent Communication Skills in English
- Utilizing Microsoft’s .NET infrastructure to create software solutions that meet clients’ requirements.
- Reformulating existing code to ensure adherence to stipulated guidelines.
- Checking your code to detect and remedy errors and omissions.
- Testing your outputs to ensure that they are in excellent working order.
- Ensuring that outputs are visually appealing, user-friendly, and engaging.
- Using clients’ feedback to inform the creation of subsequent versions of each development.
- Remaining abreast of coding and technological changes that will impact your work.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
Diploma, Graduate, Postgraduate, Engineering (E&C, Mech, CS, IS)
MUST HAVE SKILLS
- MCSD or MCPD certification will be highly advantageous.
- Prior experience as a .NET Developer.
- Hands on MSSQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, NodeJS
- In-depth knowledge of .NET infrastructure.
- Advanced proficiency in C#, F#, or VB.NET; preferably all three.
- Capacity to use SQL or Oracle with ease.
- Hands on experience on Azure Cloud would be advantageous.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Self-driven, flexible, and innovative.
At Star Knowledge, we provide access to high-level Software, Engineering, and Business Consulting talent that focuses on SMBs and public sector agencies globally. Our professional services enable customers to attain or maintain thriving and relevant businesses by ensuring a level of outcome certainty that other service providers are unable to match.