Microsoft Dynamics 365 For Food Manufacturing Company
6 FEB 2018
The client is one of the leading food manufacturing companies in the USA producing several kinds of pickles, Sauces, and Jams.
The Client was looking for a CRM solution that could act as a powerful platform for effective sales and marketing campaigns. The following were the needs of the client:
- To have one single application to manage and monitor day-to-day work, as their older applications meant repetitive data entry and consumed valuable sales time.
- To have an application where they can enter the information once and provide visibility to other people within the business.
- Ability to easily access data via pre-defined searches to gain access to information quickly and efficiently.
- To have an application that allows the sales team to work offline as most of the salespeople traveled on a regular basis and were not always connected to the company network.
The Star Knowledge’s team of Microsoft consultants, with its expertise in Microsoft Business Applications – Dynamics 365, Power Apps and Flow (Power Automate), and Power BI, conducted the requirement analysis and decided to deploy Dynamics 365 CRM (now Dynamics 365 for Sales) for the client. Microsoft Dynamics CRM (Customer Relationship Management) was implemented and customized to meet the unique needs of the business. Account, Contact, and Opportunity records were modified in order to meet the specific needs of the collection of food manufacturers.
Results & benefits obtained
Following were the benefit obtained after implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM solution:
- Providing a consistent and standardized opportunity record, thus providing uniform information regarding potential sales.
- Improved reporting by providing a dynamic pipeline report which could be run at the salesperson, team, or organization level
- Created better customer sales information by adding the ability to create parent-child relationships with accounts to analyze total purchases across a customer’s entire organization
- Reduced wasted time and effort by capitalizing on integration to Microsoft Outlook, thus allowing contacts, tasks, and appointments to be entered once and made visible in both Outlook as well as Microsoft CRM.
- Improved the efficiency and effectiveness of the sales team by allowing both online and offline access to information
Looking for a similar business solution? Get in touch with expert Dynamics 365 consultants now.
Star Knowledge is a Microsoft Gold Partner with 10+ years of experience in delivering custom business solutions across Microsoft technologies. We’ve built custom Dynamics 365 solutions for clients across Retail, Manufacturing, Construction, Hospitality, Telecom, and several other industries. Partner with Star Knowledge today for bespoke business solutions.