Microsoft 365 Consultation for US based Vaccine MFG
03 November 2021
The client is a leading bio-medical and vaccine manufacturer based in the US.
The client was facing governance and adoption challenges and was looking for strategic business consulting around Microsoft 365 and the adoption of best practices involving security, governance, utilization, and monitoring.
The organization had implemented Office 365 but had never gotten to use it as per the best practices. Additionally. There were several hundred teams created with data distributed across all of those and required consolidation.
- At Star Knowledge, we evaluated their current business processes and patterns, tools that were used to interview different department heads.
- We identified adoption and current organizational challenges.
- Devised a strategy with Microsoft 365 at the heart of the processes and build a process map around M365 with key stakeholder concurrence.
- Setup new tenant with required security in place and configurations that ensure DLP, data retention, classification, and security center configuration.
- Setup Microsoft SharePoint intranet and configure Teams policies and integrations with required tools.
- We Merged several teams and archive duplicates to perform clean-ups of data structure.
- Setup Microsoft list to help manage processes, data, and automation of processes with power automate.
- We defined a digital work experience platform involving SharePoint, Teams, and other tool integration and conducted process training for the adoption.
- More control and Governance across the organization.
- Increased adoption and utilization of features office 365.
- Cleaned up organization data and structure in Teams and SharePoint.
- Set up intranet and training sites as required to enable the self-service setup.
- Microsoft 365