Liferay Portal to build an HRMS portal | Star Knowledge
13 FEB 2018
The Client is a leading team of experienced professionals to provide end to end SAP solutions to Small and Medium Businesses.
Clients concocted a thought
- The Client wanted some challenging modules to be developed for an HRMS suite. Modules such
- as Employee Self Service, Manager Self Service, HR Admin Scenarios, Payroll Admin Scenario,
- Time Management Scenarios, Statutory Report The Client wanted the modules to be developed using open source CMS preferably Liferay Manage as much look and field with an XML configuration file and CSS Test against Firefox, Safari, IE 8 and 9, and Opera The Client also wanted these modules in a specific timeframe
What we proposed
- Used Liferay Portal to build a HRMS portal for Employees to perform functions such as: Employee
- Self Service, Manager Self Service, HR Admin Scenarios, Payroll Admin Scenario, Time
- Management Scenarios and Statutory Report Used SAP JCO to enable communication between SAP System and Liferay portal Adapt their technology and their standards and build modules based on their specifications The product had internal checks and approval process for creation of request etc., based on the
- business needs which were very much customizable The product had a plug-in type deployment mechanism Tested the modules against Firefox, Safari, IE 8 and 9, and Opera.
Results & benefits obtained
The key benefits realized as a result of the successful project include:
- This enabled the client to achieve their targets in other words its spells profit
- This enabled the client concentrate more on sales than development
- This enabled the client to have better control over the entire process with minimal effort
- Application – Netbeans 6.9
- Database – MySQL
- Tomcat 6.0
Our Recent Posts
Why we suggest SharePoint as the perfect Project Management Information System for our customers in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction….